Thursday, September 2, 2010

The wait continues......

September is here and when I got my referral in the beginning of July we had hoped that I would have gotten my travel date by the end of August. Its now the beginning of September and I am so hoping I will have my travel date no later than the middle of September. May September bring me one step closer to being a mom!! His birthday is in September and he will be turning one! I wonder how much he has changed since his referral picture.

Since my last entry I have been keeping busy. I have painted his room, its two colors Avacato green and soft yellowish beige. The chair molding is up and painted too. I have decided on his Decor for his room. It's going to be a Jungle in thier!!! I even found Jungle themed shower invitaions. So Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment